May 24-25, 2013
Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center
870 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT 05403
Friday May 24, 2013
● Set Up: 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
● Expo Hours: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, May 25, 2013
● Expo Hours: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
● Take Down: 7 p.m.
Register Online (required if paying by credit card)
Download Printable Registration Form
Exhibitors will receive confirmation email upon receipt of deposit.
Download floor maps
Shipping (please include ALL info noted below):
Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center
Attn: Vendor name, Sport & Fitness EXPO, [booth number], May 24-25, 2013
870 Williston Road
South Burlington VT 05403
Contact Sheraton Hotel's Shipping and Receiving Department at 802-865-6600
Return shipping is available post-show. Please have return labels pre-printed.
Contact Jen Savas
"The volunteers were amazing."
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
- 8,000 registered runners of the KeyBank Vermont City Marathon come to the Expo to pick up their registration materials.
- Excellent opportunity to sell and promote your products and services.
- Interact with thousands of sport and fitness enthusiasts at this successful two day Expo!
- Join other top businesses in promoting goods and services to over 13,000 people.
- Standard Booth: $585
- Corner Booth: $600
- Non-profit table: $250 (not applicable for early bird discount)
- $50/booth EARLY BIRD discount! Register by January 28.
8 x 10 Booth Includes
- Link to your web site on The KeyBank Vermont City Marathon website
- One 6’ draped table
- Professional rod and drape on back (8') and sides (3') of booth
- One chair
- Wastebasket & booth ID sign
- Carpet on booth floor
- Overnight security
- Vendor badges
- NEW: wireless internet
Terms & Conditions
● RunVermont and the exhibitor agree that all displays will be fully set up by 3:30 p.m. Friday, May 24, 2013 and will be removed by 10:00 p.m. Saturday, May 25, 2013.
● Exhibitor agrees to be open and staffed during the full length of the show.
● Exhibitor agrees that displays will not disturb aisles and/or adjacent exhibitors visually or physically.
● Exhibitor is responsible for any state and local permits and insurance.
● Exhibitor agrees NOT to use the KeyBank VT City Marathon or RunVermont logo or name on merchandise for sale without a license from the board of directors of RunVermont.
● Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to exhibitors who fail to occupy space. All refunds will be made at the discretion of the Expo Coordinator.
● Exhibitor is responsible for the cost of moving in and out and is liable for any damage caused to the Sheraton Burlington Hotel in connection with their exhibit.
● Exhibitor assumes responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods or for personal injuries to him/herself, his/her employees, agents, representatives and will hold harmless RunVermont and the Sheraton Burlington Hotel from any and all liability in connection with any and all of the above.
● Booth assignment and use may not be transferred in any manner.
● RunVermont reserves the right to make last minute changes of booth space if necessary.
● RunVermont is not responsible for vendor profitability.